Though a shock when first arriving in Tucson, we rapidly grew to appreciate the "modified" year-round school schedule - three weeks of vacation in the spring and the fall when AZ weather is beautiful! Unfortunately, over the years our school district was required to adapt to a more traditional schedule. Spring break is what is left of that original 3-weeks. Still, it's a week to relax and play!
Aunt Lori gave us the best spring break surprise - she flew Megan and Seth to Tucson! Of course, that meant girlfriend time for Meg.
I love this picture of Alicia and Natalie! I borrowed it from facebook.
Megan Marie (Hurst-Perkins) was far away in Chicago where her husband is stationed, but here's te two Megans with their big boys at Thankgiving.
Alicia, Hilary and Megan - three of the biggest reasons why my Megan began smiling again after the move to Tucson!
1 comments:
I'm glad you're updating the blog about me visiting...maybe I'll just steal yours!
I can't believe we're all grown up and married (and mommies, mostly). High School doesn't seem like that long ago...
Post a Comment