April 15, 2009

Beastly Photos

For Meg: I took these before Coby left. Only you truly appreciated the beauty of "The Beast". Actually, you were the only one who had to share a car with me when you first began driving - and I believe you had to drive that huge Chevy van! A 1986 Honda was beautiful after sharing that van!!!The paint job had taken a beating after 7 years of the hot AZ sun.
The dent and scrap above the wheel well came on Marah's watch. She drove over to Jenessa Whitaker's house to work on their Homecoming float, and Jenessa's mom backed into it - she (Tammy) felt awful, but it just added character!!! When I find the pictures with the pretty pink decor that Beth and Marah added to "pretty" up the Beast (which Coby removed - boring!!!), I'll get it posted. I got many strange looks getting out of that car decorated with a pink skeleton decal ..

1 comments:

Megan and Jonny said...

I'll always love that car. So much character. I'm glad I never saw the pink stuff--that had to be embarrassing for the Beast.