January 21, 2009

What I'll miss...

Ward divisions/realignments... Can you ever be prepared? This is our fourth since we moved to Tucson almost 12 years ago, and it was just as painful as previous ones. Do we ever get used to goodbyes? These are some of the faces that I'll miss most:And these are some of the faces that Bethany misses the most:
And these are some of the faces that Russell will miss most:
Funny/sad how meeting at different times (and this time different buildings) changes so much. This realignment put families back with us that I cried about losing 3 years ago and 9 years ago. It's been a bittersweet experience.

3 comments:

Megan and Jonny said...

But I'm excited, dang it! Yay for having Polleys and Winfields back in our ward!

Kari said...

Ward splits and realignments are so hard to get used to at first. I recognized some of the faces in the pictures. The kids are so grown up. Where are the Spaldings and Petermans...did they make it back in your ward? Also, is Russell in the bishopric? Give me an update.

AZ Mikesells said...

Hi Kari! Spaldings and Petermans went with the majority of the ward to La Cholla ward. They are west of La Canada -darn! Amber is Primary President again in the new ward. Bethany wants to go to that ward!