Mesa Temple's Christmas lights - a beautiful detour on the way to the Phoenix airport to pick up Kenna.

Marah wasn't smiling later that evening and into the wee hours of the morning. Kenna' plane was delayed (as Marah's had been 3 days previously). Once again we were driving I-10 highway at 3 am... Adding to the long evening, Kenna's luggage was lost. Welcome home college daughters!
Besides previously blogged flu shots, 2008's Christmas followed tradition.

Besides previously blogged flu shots, 2008's Christmas followed tradition.
Our annual Winterhaven walk followed by the the opening of one gift. 

Santa was very grateful that the children at this home weren't early risers!
Soon the stockings were filled and the gifts were under the tree. It was time to wake up the newspaper folders. I reached behind the tree to turn the lights back on...
Another Christmas enjoyed together - though we missed our "Blood" part of the family who were in West Virginia. (Sometimes I really HATE sharing!)


Next Christmas, I hope Seth is the one in the tree!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment