October 3, 2008

The "Dult" children

Since Meg's camera is broken, we can only read about their adventures. Here's the last Seth picture. He's doing an exception job of keeping his mom from EVER having a schedule. That's what they get for naming him Seth. It may be biblical, but it's also the Egyptian god of chaos. Even his hair agrees.

Kenna calls herself a 'baby Senior' - what does that mean? Constant tests, quizzes, labs - and tutoring so she can afford food. She does have one class that gets her outdoors... She been perfecting her cooking skills. I NEVER thought I live to see that picky eater talk about her favorite way to cook zucchini. A vegetable - can't be!
Marah loves her roommate 'family' - Kellie, Kayle, Kelly, Chelsea & Chelsea - I think I got it right...
Marah's comfortable enough with her college workload that she ditched her first class - why? to watch her husband and brothers' flag football game. Hmmm... (For anyone who isn't familiar with college family home evening groups - three apts. are assigned as 'family'.) Marah was asked be 'mom' - so my freshman daughter is married with 16 children - and loving it!

1 comments:

Jessie Nielsen said...

I have not seen you all in forever! It is so good to see that you family is doing well! How are you and Raz?