Kenna, Meg and I emailed 'grateful' thoughts to each other for a few weeks between Thanksgiving and Christmas 2007. Meg had just moved from Davenport to a smoky apt. in Maryland - missing everything IA. Kenna was in the stress weeks completing 18 credit hours of papers, projects and finals (with a broken heart). I loved getting their emails - and on more difficult days, they had to become very creative... Buses, soups, libraries, lily-livered liars, and snowballs were mentioned.
I have a few random 'gratefuls' today:
1st - Antibiotics!!! While yesterday I felt worse than I have in years, today I feel almost myself again. I love doctors and labs and prescriptions.
2nd - Sugerdoodle!! For those of us with little creative thought, I LOVE that others share their ideas, and I adapt them. The foolish man built his house upon the sand. Ok, it didn't quite wash away - darn AZ sand, but it did keep the children's interest... Gratefully, the wise man's house stood firm on that rock!
3rd - Flavored popcorn! My newest find - lime & salt. Cracked pepper is another. Individual bags - yeah!
February 4, 2009
Gratitude Thoughts
Posted by AZ Mikesells at 8:06 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment