February 4, 2009

For Kenna

Dad (with Coby's assistance) got your frames hung. Let's just say that it was a comedy of errors with no hammers thrown or walls punched. You can count how many holes are hidden behind the frames next time you are home... Don't worry, I've straightened them since this photo was taken. What do you think of our additions? I like having the "most important work is within the walls of your own home" reminder with the family photos. If you don't like it, you could always come home and fix it - MISS you!More of Kenna's - our front porch decor. She gathered dead cactus from the wash at the end of our cul-de-sac. AZ vocabulary lesson - a wash in most others states where I've lived are called gulleys, valleys, canyons... Not like the Grand Canyon, but definitely deeper than what you imagine when you think of a 'wash'.


This is how I decorate: I couldn't decide how to replace the dusty tree, so I dropped the tree at a donation site, and pushed the armoire closer to the corner... Still haven't found a centerpiece display that the cats can't shatter.

1 comments:

Megan and Jonny said...

I like it! Remind me again why Kenna didn't decorate my house while she was out here...