Megan taught me to compress pictures so I can upload again!!!
Catching up backwards... Our final summer adventure was 10 days in CA so Bethany and Brie could go to -EFY (Especially for Youth).


California was their 1st choice. Cooler weather (haha, CA had a heatwave that week) with the added benefit of a few days at the beach before EFY. (Have I mentioned how much we love Aunt Lori's resort lodging?)
UC Redlands hosted EFY this summer. Williams Hall was Beth & Brie's home for week.
Main floor room dorm, nearby bathroom, and LOTS of ants...
And welcome notes from their counselor Emily.
So what do 300 teens do for a week at EFY? Classes, scripture study, NINJA tag!
So what do 300 teens do for a week at EFY? Classes, scripture study, NINJA tag! 
Of course, healthy meals - Bethany ate a lot of ice cream and cinnamon rolls. hmm.

And Dances - they were very proud of their "Utah" hairstyles - rattled and poofed in the back. 

The dancing continued in the dorm hallways without the boys...
The pajama dance team...
Of course, there was also a service project.

The Girls


Their Group/ 'Company'
Other than catching a nasty flu virus, Brie and Bethany describe their week as "awesome, the best week ever - wish it was two weeks"
3 comments:
EFY in California sounds awesome! Especially adding the beach in there too. Looks like so much fun!! Bethany looks all grown up...another one with those beautiful Mikesell eyes!
I am so glad that you found me. I didn't know that you had a blog. I will have to show my mom. I can't believe how big bethany is. She isn't a baby anymore like I remember her.
My brothers have changed alot. Michael still looks the same he is just a giant now. I hope you guys are all doing good.
I am so glad that you found me. I didn't know that you had a blog. I will have to show my mom. I can't believe how big bethany is. She isn't a baby anymore like I remember her.
My brothers have changed alot. Michael still looks the same he is just a giant now. I hope you guys are all doing good.
Post a Comment