March 15, 2009

Those Darn Resolutions...

To be honest, I couldn't even remember the last 'S' resolution - Simplify. Technically I simplified my 'S' resolutions by deleting simplify... Scrapbooks, I have unearthed them from where they have been buried and reburied in closets to make room for Coby, guests, family, and visiting college daughters. Have I added a single page to any scrapbook - nope!

We have been much better at slackerness - much to Bethany's dismay at first. Her personal progress is progressing. She's finished knowledge, good works and today we sign off the finale for choice and accountability! Now it's faith and integrity. Her 'faith' is growing like a little seed - okay, she's growing peas!

Back to simplifying. Having a cell phone break into two pieces and the computer's hard drive erased did change my life for a few weeks. No cell and no computer - it was very freeing but frustrating. At least I had a home phone. Kenna is NOT finding it freeing - her cell phone was stolen (as well as her wallet) from the gym locker on Friday the 13th...

0 comments: