March 18, 2009

Lucky Us

St. Patrick's Day was a huge success - not because of any festivities or creative 'green' meals, but because we celebrated with this wee leprechaun!
Grandpa Raz wasn't so lucky - Seth was sound asleep before he got home from workBut guess who got up this morning at 4:45am so he could see his grandpa? That would be east-coast Seth (8am his time)... Megan wasn't feeling very lucky!

1 comments:

Kayla said...

I love reading your blog! I feel like I haven't seen your family in forever. Your girls are all so big! And your grandbaby is adorable! (I hope you remember who I am...Rick and Becky's daugther!) I read Megans blog too. It's so fun to see your family! I have a blog but it's private. If you want to view it send me your email address to fire_princess4@hotmail.com and I'll send you an invite. You really do have such a cute family!