Bethany's life is always exciting - she goes to middle school! Not necessarily good exciting, but there's always a story to tell and an ipod in her ear. Aunt Lori helped her decide on a new haircut - more bangs. Aunt Lori came and partied with us for her birthday. We caught up on movies (all the ones Russell had seen giving plasma or with Coby while we were in Maryland). We found the cutest cupcake cake, but you'll never see it clearly. This is what most of the pictures I take look like.. (Marah's old camera)
My camera 'woes' began on the San Fran trip. Raz's good camera = stolen out of his suitcase at the New Jersey airport. My good camera = dropped (yep, by me) in Monterey. That was just days after the dishwasher and microwave died, and the new dishwasher flooded the entire downstairs.
As for me, I'm quite content to be dull for the moment. It was a summer filled with 'once in a lifetime' adventures and events, and I'm still catching up.
My girls think it's exciting to take pictures of me because I hate them (revenge for all the pictures I've taken of them)... So girls - this one is for you!
0 comments:
Post a Comment