SINCE MY LAST POST:
December 18, 2010 - Kenna & Brian Keith Weirich are married at Mt. Timpanogos temple
February 18, 2011 - Sara Catherine Blood is born
February 27, 2011 - Bethany's turns the BIG 16
and becomes a licensed driver

February 18, 2011 - Sara Catherine Blood is born
February 27, 2011 - Bethany's turns the BIG 16
and becomes a licensed driver 
March 11, 2011 - Brian becomes a track National Champion
Marah 20, 2011 - Sara Catherine's blessing day in Maryland
April 22, 2011 - Brian graduates from BYU
April 24, 2011 - Carnahan Reunion/Easter Sunday
April 24, 2011 - Carnahan Reunion/Easter Sunday

and spends her summer in Maryland as a camp counselor/ropes facilitator
ALL CAUGHT UP - until Christmas 2011 anyways :))
1 comments:
Oh, my heaven. I was just thinking today that your blog would never be updated again. Way to prove me wrong! I can work on your header, etc., too. I think I'm still an admin. :)
Post a Comment