January 12, 2010

Our Christmas Vacation

I LOVE having daughters that are smarter, more creative and more organized than me!!! Kenna just posted her blog about our Christmas adventures - with video! Just click on the link to their blogs.


Now if I could only convince one of them to write the VERY TARDY Christmas letter...

Here's a few adventures that missed both their blogs:


I bet you didn't know that the wisest Wiseman skipped the camel ride and arrived in a pink Barbie car! Seth loved this particular wiseman. He went on many unique adventures this Christmas, most in the pink Barbie car...
Oh, and here's another Christmas adventure:Yes, Christmas colds... Kenna bought it home, and we passed it around until Bethany got it last - the day her sisters left - just in time for school! Gratefully Megan only shared her stomach flu with Jon.

I don't have a picture to go with the GREAT MATTRESS SWAP... Let's just say, Marah doesn't keep secrets very well... I think she secretly enjoys getting me in trouble.

1 comments:

Kenna Jan said...

I didn't bring that home. what yall had was exactly the same but nothing like what I had... so clearly it wasn't me. :-0