I'm a Sunbeam (teacher)! I love teaching little ones - and even better - I kept a file of my old lessons plans, visuals and art projects from the last time. Easy, Easy, Easy - even if there are 10 children. Best news, they still have snack time!
Bethany was a little sad because we no longer have an excuse to slide out of Sacrament Meeting early to be ready to start singing as soon as the first child arrived. BUT she loves eating the leftover cheese, grapes and apples after church. It almost makes up for having to sit to the very end...
As with any change, there is a certain amount of sadness. I knew all 90+ children and interacted with most of them every Sunday. Just like last time I was released as Music Leader, it won't take long before the children are passing me in the hallways sporting that "you look vaguely familiar" look on their face.
June 16, 2009
Released
Posted by AZ Mikesells at 12:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I happened upon your blog from Laura Rizzuto's blog! I loved looking at all your pictures! Bethany is growing up into a beautiful young girl! Tell her Mrs. Wall says hello!
What's fun is when they give you that vague look, look right at them and say hi and call them by name and see the looks you get. My favorite is the "How did you know my name?" look!
I'm the sunbeam teacher in my ward too. I love it!! It's where the fun is at after sacrament meeting. I only have 5 in my class. Cush job!
Post a Comment