July 17, 2008

I'm a Grandma!!!

MegaBucks is now MommyBucks!













Seth Jonathan Blood was born (and named) on July 12, 2008 - ten days earlier!!! He didn't listen to grandma who kept telling him by phone to "STAY" until I got to Maryland (and I'm still not there...) Bethany and I are very anxious for Monday to come! Meanwhile, here's a few pictures that I borrowed from Megan's blog.

Baby Seth is quite bruised on his head from being 'posterior' - stuck for a bit. Megan has an epidural/delivery story to tell...

Weight: 6 lbs. 15 oz.
Height: 20.5 inches
Auburn hair (Jon says his color with a little more red), Megan's nose and Jon's month!


Final note: In case you believe Megan's perspective that she was HUGE, here's a picture just a week before Seth arrived. She, Jon and Aaron (Jon's brother) were hiking and swimming.

(She swears her belly button really never popped out except for in this picture...)

Jon is taking great care of everyone until we arrive Monday night!!! Our only worry is whether he'll survive my cooking (not a talents), but I do clean and organize well!!! Bethany will be the baby holder (if she can get him away from his parents and grandma)!!!




0 comments: